Saturday, February 16, 2013
Chelmsford Fire Department log for Jan. 27 to Feb. 9, 2013
Jan. 27, 3:38 p.m. - Firefighters checked into flooding issues coming from a trailer on Littleton Road. Jan. 28, 1:00 a.m. - Seven firefighters were required for reports of smoke in a house from Moore Street. Jan. 28, 5:16 p.m. - An unattended fire was discovered on Robin Hill Road. Jan. 30, 4:19 a.m. - A possible structure fire was investigated on Riverneck Road. Jan. 30, 4:44 a.m. - Three firefighters investigated an overheated police car on Worthen Street. Feb. 7, 11:56 p.m. - A fire alarm went off at the Woodcrest Condos at Littleton Road, but no fire was reported. Feb. 9, 2:09 p.m. - A 37-year-old male was treated for a laceration to two fingers suffered from a bandsaw.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
The following are excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of Nov. 18 to 24, 2012
Sunday, Nov. 18 8:19 a.m. - Firefighters rescued a woman was stuck inside her vehicle at the Drum Hill Gulf Station. 10:37 a.m. - Paramedics treated injuries suffered during a car roll over near Exit 33 on Route 3. 1:10 p.m. - An investigation ensued after an electrical fire at Gold's Gym. Thursday, Nov. 22 10:59 p.m. - Firefighters investigated suspicious smoke detected outside near Waverly Avenue and Stedman Street. Friday, Nov. 23 6:12 p.m. - A response was needed for an outdoor fire near a home on Robin Hill Road.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Chelmsford Fire Department log Nov. 11 to 17, 2012
The following are excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log. Nov. 11, 10:57 a.m. - A brush fire was reported on Kelshill Road. Firefighters on the scene indicate that there is a lawn tractor somehow related to the incident. Nov. 12, 4:13 p.m. - Reports of illegal burning were indicated from Jensen Avenue. Nov. 15, 8:55 a.m. - A smoke alarm drew the attention of firefighters to Hitchenpost Road, but it ultimately proved to be a false alarm. Nov. 15, 8:43 p.m. - A pregnant female was treated for injuries during a minor crash at Vinal Square. Nov. 16, 7:16 p.m. - Smoke was reported from a basement on Ansie Road. Indications point to a boiler being the cause.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
The following are excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of Oct. 14 to 21.
Tuesday, Oct. 16 1:25 p.m. – Paramedics were on hand to treat injuries related to a motor vehicle crash. Wednesday, Oct. 17 11:53 a.m. – Emergency officials aided a 17-month old child who having a potential seizure. 2:18 p.m. – Airbags were deployed during a motor vehicle accident on Chelmsford Street. Thursday, Oct. 18 7:58 p.m. – A 25-year-old female was reported vomiting blood on Chelmsford Street. Saturday, Oct. 20 10:30 a.m. – Firefighters helped National Grid officials with a gas leak on Wellman Avenue. 11:17 a.m. – A carbon monoxide alarm was reported on Brentwood Road. 11:31 a.m. – Injuries were reported when a vehicle crashed into a pole on Amble Road.
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of Sept. 30 to Oct. 6
Sunday, Sept. 30 7:04 a.m. - First responders treated unknown injuries in an accident near Exit 31 on Route 3. Monday, Oct. 1 3:07 p.m. - Firefighters investigated a low hanging wire. Tuesday, Oct. 2 12:46 p.m. - Unauthorized burning was investigated on Stedman Street. Wednesday, Oct. 3 8:25 a.m. - A car ran into a pole near the I-495 overpass on Hunt Road. Saturday, Oct. 6 10:41 a.m. - Firefighters responded to a tractor trailer after its tires were reported on fire near Exit 33 on 495 North.
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of Sept. 23 to 29.
Sunday, Sept. 23 10:03 p.m. - Firefighters investigated what was reported as a smoky odor near Gary's Ice Cream. Saturday, Sept. 24 4:21 p.m. - Emergency officials saw smoke on Grandview Road and checked the area for possible unauthorized burning. Monday, Sept. 25 8:40 a.m. - Paramedics were on hand for a motor vehicle accident involving a motorcycle on Billerica Road. 1:17 p.m. - A child was locked inside a car in the Market Basket parking lot. Tuesday, Sept. 26 7:51 p.m. - A vehicle leaking gasoline on Drum Hill Road was investigated. 3:58 p.m. - Firefighters investigated a fault washing machine on Bonanza Road. 4:20 p.m. - A grass fire was extinugished on Chelmsford Street. Friday, Sept. 29 5:32 p.m. - Paramedics treated an injury at …
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of Sept. 16 to 22.
Sunday, Sept. 16 8:01 p.m. - The left over ashes from a grass fire on Second Lane continued to burn until eventually being extinguished. Monday, Sept. 17 8:50 p.m. - Firefighters responded to reports of smoke in a basement on Chelmsford Street. Tuesday, Sept. 18 7:02 p.m. - A tree fell onto powerlines on Westford Street. Wednesday, Sept. 19 6:31 a.m. - Two New Hampshire motorists were treated following a motor vehicle crash near Exit 31 on Route 3. Thursday, Sept. 20 4:13 p.m. - Injuries were treated after a vehicle crashed into a building on Drum Hill Road. Saturday, Sept. 22 7:27 p.m. - Emergency officials checked the area of Westford Street after reports of an unauthorized burn.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of Sept. 9 to 15.
Sunday, Sept. 9 12:05 a.m. - Paramedics were on hand near the corner of Gay and Princeton streets for an unknown injury from a motor vehicle accident. 7:37 p.m. - Firefighters investigated unauthorized outdoor burning on Westford Street. Twenty minutes later, they investigated another unauthorized burning call on Dalton Street. Monday, Sept. 10 9:09 p.m. - A possible grease fire was investigated on Wells Fargo Road. Thursday, Sept. 13 11:41 a.m. - An 18-year-old reportedly "swallowed a bottle cap." Saturday, Sept. 15 2:50 p.m. - Paramedics helped a child who was reported to have drank fish tank cleaner.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Excerpts from the Chelmsford Fire Department log for the week of Sept. 2 to 8.
Monday, Sept. 3 1:26 p.m. - A reported oven fire on Turnpike Road was extinguished thanks to four firefighter units. Tuesday, Sept. 4 8:45 a.m. - Firefighters responded to a Hazmat situation related to a fire on North Reading Street. 5:53 p.m. - Smoke was reported from a home on Old Westford Road. Thursday, Sept. 6 3:24 a.m. - Paramedics encountered a motor vehicle accident with unknown injuries at Exit 33 on Route 495 South. 7:45 a.m. - Firefirghters investigated a possible electrical fire on Wellman Avenue. Saturday, Sept. 8 9:31 p.m. - Paramedics treated a 58-year-old man with a knife wound on Manahan Street.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Chelmsford Fire Department log excerpts from the week of Aug. 26 to Sept. 1
Sunday, Aug. 26 7:34 a.m. - A 71-year-old female on Smith Street called saying she was "not feeling well." 5:19 p.m. - First responders were on the scene for a vehicle rollover near the Westford border on Groton Road. Monday, Aug. 27 10:44 a.m. - Fire fighters were called on for a man reportedly stuck on his toilet on Summer Street. 7:39 p.m. - Fire fighters checked into a low hanging wire on Marshall Street. Tuesday, Aug. 28 9:08 p.m. - Paramedics were on the scene to treat a 23-year-old driver from Dracut and a 21-year-old passenger injured near Exit 30 on Route 3. Saturday, Sept. 1 3:51 p.m. - Potential injuries from a motor vehicle accident on Middlesex Street were investigated.