Tucked away in an old carriage house in Chelmsford center, Traveling Rhino & Friends is a literal treasure trove of items both old and new from artists all over, offering a look at interesting items at every turn in the crowded but organized store. From glass etchings to adirondack-style furniture made out of sustainable recycled Coca-Cola and Pepsi bottles, Traveling Rhino has something for everyone.
- Hours: Sun - Wed, 10:30am - 4:30pm; Thu - Sat, 10am - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Both new and old, American crafts, eclectic gifts and home funitioning and decor
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "It has been the support and dedication of regular customers, I love seeing old faces walk in for something new, and I truly appreciate them, even throwing them regular parties throughout the year."