The Independence Bar & Grill is located in the Radisson Hotel in downtown Chelmsford. Founded in 1983, the bar and grill is a favorite among business travelers but the quality food and large selection have attracted more customers from the greater Chelmsford community. The Independence Bar & Grill has separate lunch and dinner menus as well as a children's menu.
The spacious restaurant caters to everyone by offering two distinct dining rooms; one with TVs and a bar, and the other with brighter lighting. The restaurant offers a wide variety of traditional American and seafood fare.
- Fax: 978-256-0750
- Hours: Mon - Saturday 6:30am - 11:30pm; Sun, 6:30am - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: ramp
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1983
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Burgers!
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Casual atmosphere, friendly efficient staff. We have STUMP trivia on Wednesday at 6:30pm and Live Music every Friday night.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: New York Sirloin, Shrimp Stir Fry, Hawaiian Chicken, Honey Glazed Salmon, Fried Seafood,
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Ribs, Steaks and Burgers
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Cynthia Vaillancourt
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: Casual