Gary's Ice Cream
Offering over 30 ice cream flavors, Gary's Ice Cream is a longstanding warm-weather landmark in the Chelmsford community, giving residents the opportunity to beat the heat with a frozen ice cream cone, frappe, freeze or sundae. Hearty ice-cream connoisseurs can test their will against The Big G, which is twice the size of the normal sundae, with up to four flavors of ice cream and up to three toppings. Those not looking for a cooled treat can opt for a steamed hot dog on a toasted roll or an old-fashioned lime rickey.
- Hours: Daily, noon - 9:30pm, or later (The hotter the weather, the longer they will stay open)
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the pavement.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Homemade hard-scooped ice cream and sherbet, fountain soda, hot-dogs and more
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- Specialties: Old-fashioned lime rickeys and ice cream made on the premises are Gary's most famous creations.
- ATM: No
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $