Drum Hill Liquors is a friendly business in a quiet corner of downtown Chelmsford. Its relaxed atmosphere pairs well with any of the fine wines or beers it proudly carries. Well-represented brands include Dogfish Head, Harpoon, and Smuttynose. Drum Hill Liquors invites its patrons to skip the monotonous price comparisons with wine outlets north of the border by discounting all case wine purchases by 20 percent. Also offered is a selection of cigars ranging from sweet and aromatic to smoky and spicy. Gift baskets and lottery tickets are also prominently featured at the front of the store.
- Fax: 978-458-6710
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 8am - 10pm; Thu - Sat, 8am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Specialties: Wines and microbrew/craft beers
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Ice: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported