Congregational Church in North Chelmsford
On April 27, 1824, the Second Congregational Society of Chelmsford was formed. This church was reincorporated in 1911 as The Congreational Church in North Chelmsford, and remains under the same name today. The facility includes a Christian Education wing complete with gymnasium and kitchen, which was added on April 19, 1959.
The church is part of the wider Conservative Congregational Christian Conference. Reverend Stephen Burkett has been living in Chelmsford for the past 14 years and invites all to enjoy in sharing the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Fax: 978-251-1263
- Hours: Worship services begin at 9:30am during the summer and 10:15am during the rest of the year. Sunday school begins at 9am.
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps for both the sanctuary and gymnasium.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Congregational
- Congregation size: 100
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes