Located near the scenic Bruce Freeman Rail Trail and serving the public since 1974, Chelmsford Cyclery is an independent bicycle shop offering new bicycle sales from brands like Trek, Redline, Schwinn, GT, Haro, and more along with helmets, bells, locks and everything else customers need to ride. Chelmsford Cyclery also has a full-service shop where customers can bring in their bicycles for tune-ups, repairs, overhauls and more.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am-7pm; Sat, 10am-6pm; Sun, 12pm-4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1974
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bicycles, accessories, helmets, chains, locks, parts, apparel, bicycle maps and more.
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Returns are accepted within 7 days of purchase with the original receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes