Serving authentic North-End cooking to Chelmsford, Amici Trattoria makes everything from pizza to sandwiches, all homemade with fresh, quality ingredients. Sit at one of its many tables to enjoy your meal with a glass of beer or wine, or take your order to go. As one would expect with a family-owned business that has been serving the Merrimack Volley for more than a quarter of a decade, Amici prides itself on return business.
- Fax: 978-244-9169
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11am - 3pm; Sun, closed Dinner: Mon - Thu, 3pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 3pm - 10pm; Sun, noon - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Allocated parking, ramp up from sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.amici-trattoria.com/lunchndinner.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Irish, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Quiet, Romantic