The Chelmsford High Lions will tape their episode of WGBH's High School Quiz Show on Sunday, which will air on March 10 at 6:30 p.m.
They'll face a tough test against Wellesley, but today we want to see if you have what it takes to make the team!
Here are some questions from the show last year. We'll have the answers on Monday.
1) What Shakespeare title character is warned by a soothsayer, “Beware the ides of March”?
2) What is the total sum of all interior angles in a pentagon?
3) In 1901 what educator and reformer published his autobiography Up from Slavery?
4) What French Impressionist painter is well known for his Water Lilies series, depicting his flower garden at Giverny?
5) Occurring about every five years and affecting weather patterns across the globe, El Niño refers to the warming of equatorial waters in which ocean?