Here is a look at the meeting scheduled to take place this week in Chelmsford.
Monday, March 31
- The Council on Aging meets on Monday at 1 p.m. inside Room BO6 at 75 Groton Road.
- The CIVIC Committee holds an 8 a.m. session inside the the Java Room.
- Chelmsford's School Committee is slated to gather inside Conference Room 1 of the Chelmsford Public School offices for its reorganizational meeting.
- The Grinder Pump Subcommittee has a meeting scheduled for 9 a.m. inside the Department of Public Works building.
- The Town Hall Advisory Committee meets in the Seminar Room at 1A North Road with an 8 a.m. start time.