Below is a complete list of the meetings scheduled for the upcoming days:
Monday, June 16
- The Board of Selectmen kicks off the week with a 7 p.m. meeting on Monday inside the Town Hall Dennis Ready Meeting Room 204.
- Chelmsford's School Committee Tri-Board gets to work at 7 p.m., inside the Town Hall Offices.
- Beginning at 8 a.m., the CIVIC Committee meets in the Java Room at 14 Littleton Road.
- The Permanent Building Committee gathers at 6:30 p.m. inside Town hall, Room 204.
- The final meeting of the day comes at 7 p.m. when the Commission on Disabilities starts its agenda inside Town Hall, Room 200.
- In the only Wednesday meeting, the Community Preservation Committee meets inside Town Hall, Room 204.
- The final session of the week starts at 7:30 p.m. when the Finance Committee meets inside Town Hall, Room 200.