Hello Chelmsford! Here's a quick look at some of the things happening lately on Chelmsford's municipal boards.
Tonight the Selectmen adjourn to discuss a few items, including...
- a request to increase seating capacity at the
- a Town Manager Bid Award update on IP Based Cameras at the Byam and South Row Schools
- hearing from the Town Manager on the draft Town Meeting Warrant
- appointments to the Community Action Program Committee and a Sexual Harassment Grievance Officer
- and volunteer recognition for Shawn Mok
In addition to the hearing from new Chelmsford Public School and , the Board also heard an update on technology in Chelmsford's Public Schools.
Chelmsford Public Schools Technology and Information Services executive director Ann Marie Fiore told the board that Chelmsford now has a computer for every 2.7 students, a jump from the district's computer per every 4.8 student ratio in 2010.
Center Village Master Plan Commitee
On Tuesday night at Town Hall, the Center Village Master Plan Committee will look at study area parameters, review the property owner/stakeholder list, and talk about the Strength/Weakness/Opportunities/Threats (SWOT) Analysis and develop priorities from there.
If you're on a municipal board in Chelmsford and you'd like to provide updates on what your board is doing, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your information on our Announcements page by going to chelmsford.patch.com/search/announcements.