Below is a complete list of all the meetings scheduled for this week.
Monday, April 7
- The Chelmsford Housing Authority holds a 5 p.m. meeting in the first floor Community Room of McFarlin Manor.
- At 5:30 p.m. CHOICE, Inc. gathers at the same location.
- The North Chelmsford Water District holds a 6 p.m. meeting at the Pump Station.
- Chelmsford's Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. inside Town Hall.
- Inside Room 204 of Town Hall, the Board of Selectmen gathers with a 7 p.m. start time.
- Meanwhile in Room 205 of Town Hall, the Historic District Commission meeting begins at 7 p.m.
- The Housing Advisory Board meets at 2 p.m. inside Town Hall, Room 205.
- Chelmsford's Permanent Building Committee gathers at 6:30 p.m. in Town Hall, Room 205.
- The Conservation Commission is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. in Town Hall, Room 205.
- With a 7 p.m. start time, the Energy Conservation Committee meets inside Town Hall, Room 205.
- Chelmsford's newly restructured School Committee has a meeting at 7 p.m. in the North Road conference room.
- The Historical Commission is slated to gather at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall, Room 206.
- The only meeting scheduled for the day is the Planning Board, which meets at 7 p.m. in Town Hall, Room 204.