Here is a complete list of the meetings coming up in Chelmsford this week:
Monday, March 3
- At 6 p.m. at the Pump Station, the North Chelmsford Water District holds its regular meeting.
- Chelmsford's Board of Health meets at 6:15 p.m. inside Town Hall, Room 102.
- The Historic District Commission gathers at 7 p.m. inside Town Hall, Room 205.
- The Grinder Pump Study Committee holds a 6:30 p.m. session inside Town Hall, Room 204.
- At 7 p.m., the Conservation Commission meets inside Town Hall, Room 205.
- At 7 p.m. the Board of Appeals gathers in Town Hall, Room 206.
- A MARCOM meeting is set for 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall inside Room 2056
- Chelmsford's Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee meets at 6 p.m. in Town Hall, Room 206.
- The Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. inside Town Hall, Room 204.
- Inside McCarthy Middle School at 7:30 p.m., the School Committee and Finance Committee hold a joint meeting.