Here is a look at the meetings scheduled for upcoming days in Chelmsford.
Monday, April 14
- The Council on Aging - Capital Planning COmmittee holds a 1 p.m. meeting at 75 Groton Road.
- The Chelmsford Water District meets from 3-7 p.m. on 20 Watershed Lane.
- Inside the Lowell Health Department, the Emergency Preparedness Region 3C meeting is scheduled for 11 a.m.
- The Dog Park Advisory Committee meets at 6 p.m. inside the Police Station on North Road.
- Chelmsford's Commission on Disabilities gathers at 7 p.m. in Town Hall's Room 206.
- At 9 a.m. on Wednesday, the Council on Aging meets in on 75 Groton Road, Room B04.
- The Celebrations Committee holds a 1 p.m. meeting in Town Hall, Room 200.
- The final meeting of the week is the Parade Committee, which meets at 5:30 p.m. inside Harrington's on Summer Street.