Below is a complete list of the meetings slated in town in the upcoming days:
Monday, March 10
- The Board of Selectmen meets at 7 p.m. inside Chelmsford Town Hall, Room 204.
- At 2 p.m. the Housing Advisory Board gathers inside Town Hall, Room 206.
- The Grinder Pump Study Committee holds a meeting at 6:30 p.m. in Town Hall, Room 204.
- Also meeting on Tuesday is the Energy Conservation Committee, beginning at 7 p.m.
- At 9 a.m. the Council on Aging meets at 75 Groton Road inside Room BO4.
- Later in the day, the Planning Board gathers in Room 204 of Town Hall. The session kicks off at 7 p.m.
- The final meeting of the week takes place at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday inside Town Hall Room 205 as MARCOM holds its regularly scheduled session.