Below is a complete list of the meetings scheduled for the upcoming days:
Monday, July 7
- The Chelmsford Housing Authority starts the week off at 5 p.m. inside the first floor community room at 10 Wilson Street.
- At 5:30 p.m., CHOICE, Inc., gathers in the same location for a regular meeting.
- Chelmsford's Board of Health holds a 6:15 p.m. meeting in Town Hall, Room 102.
- The Chelmsford Water District kicks off Tuesday's meetings at 4 p.m. inside the District Office at 20 Watershed Lane.
- At 7 p.m., the Energy Conservation Committee holds its session inside Town Hall, Room 200.
- In the final evening of the night, the School Committee starts its agenda at 7 p.m. inside the school administrative building's Conference Room 1.
- The TREE Committee meets at 1 p.m. on Thursday inside Town Hall, Room 206.
- Also on Thursday, the Board of Appeals gets together in Room 204 of Town Hall at 7 p.m.
- The Military Community Covenant closes out the week at 6 p.m. on Chelmsford Town Common.