Monday, Feb. 17
- Chelmsford Police arrested Benjamin T. Leviton, 30, of 831 Shriber Circle, Lake Mary, Fla., on an outstanding warrant.
- Linda J. Yates, 59, of 255 North Road, Chelmsford, was charged with operating under the influence of liquor, fourth offense, operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs, operating a motor vehicle after a revoked license, and operating a motor vehicle recklessly to endanger. According to the Lowell Sun, the charges come after Yates was allegedly behind the wheel having taken sleep medication and consumed wine. The newspaper reported that Yates crashed into several snow banks and fled from police, accusations her attorney denies.
- Allan L. Jones IV, 27, of 18 Chatham Street, Chelmsford, was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant.
- Joshua Tavares, 24, of 186 Father Morrissette Blvd., Lowell, was taken into custody on a warrant for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and larceny of a motor vehicle.
- Following a traffic stop, officers arrested Bartlett J. Silva, 54, of 1378 Gorham Street, Lowell. Silva was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a license suspended, operating a motor vehicle after a revoked registration, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and warrants for related motor vehicle offenses.
- After stopping a driver within several hundred feet of his home, Chelmsford Police took one man into custody. Dennis C. Vincent, 60, of E47 Scotty Hollow Drive, North Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and operating a motor vehicle recklessly to endanger. The pick up truck Vincent was driving was towed from the scene. There were multiple sets of tire marks in the snow banks in the area of Scotty Hollow Drive, where the truck was stopped.