Monday, June 2
- Police arrived at a Chelmsford Street business to speak with a loss prevention employee regarding an issue. After investigating, police arrested Nicholas A. Lorenzo, 28, of 20 Morse Street, Lowell. Lorenzo was charged with larceny of property over $250.
- Following a traffic stop on the Drum Hill rotary, police took the driver of the vehicle into custody. Andrew Aiguobarueghian, 33, of 166 Stevens Street, Lowell, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, marked lanes violation, operating a motor vehicle after a suspended license.
- At Kohl's Department store, employees had a a shoplifter in custody. Arwa Burhani, 33, of 266 Rangeway Road, North Billerica, was arrested and charged with larceny of property over $250.
- Inside a Chelmsford Street business a shoplifter was in custody. Michelle L. Philoon, 34, of 11 Porter Road, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with larceny of property over $250.
- After a traffic stop on Billerica Road, police arrested Calvin J. Luebbers, 24, on four outstanding warrants. He was also charged with operating a motor vehicle after a revoked license and speeding.