Store Employee Faints, Vacuum Fire Reported on Chelmsford Street

Information provided by the Chelmsford Fire Department.

Patch File Photo
Patch File Photo
The following incidents were provided by the Chelmsford Fire Department, taking place between May 11 and May 17.

Sunday, May 11
  • An unknown medical call was received from Chelmsford Street with initial difficulties because of a language barrier.
  • Firefighters were called to Route 3 South before Exit 33 for a vehicle accident with injuries and airbag deployment.
  • On Littleton Road a five-year-old boy fell and suffered a cut above the eye.
Monday, May 12
  • At 8:13 p.m. firefighters investigated the light condition of smoke on Smith Street.
Tuesday, May 13
  • A 17-year-old girl suffered a seizure on Turnpike Road, requiring medical attention.
  • Firefighters were called to Route 3 near Route 495 for a motor vehicle that was on fire.
Wednesday, May 14
  • Inside a Chelmsford Street business, an ambulance was called after a female employee fainted.
  • Firefighters responded to Chelmsford Street to a business where an electrical equipment fire was reported. It turned out to be a vacuum cleaner on fire.
  • An 82-year-old male suffered a medical overdose on Sheila Ave.
  • At Central Square, a Lowell resident suffered a possibly broken nose.
Thursday, May 15
  • A motorcycle rider was involved in a crash with injuries on Billerica Road at the Route 3 overpass.
Friday, May 16
  • On Drum Hill Road, a man called police reporting a bloody nose.
  • A Chelmsford Fire Engine reported a minor crash occurred in front of them, requiring Chelmsford Police.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »