Stedman Street Child Starts Late December Fire

Information provided by the Chelmsford Fire Department

Dec. 18, 3:34 p.m. - Firefighters extinguished a fire reported at a two-story home on Stedman Street.

It was determined that the fire began when a child tried to heat up some hot chocolate in a microwave, but left metal inside the device.

Damages were estimated at $60 to $75.

Dec. 18, 9:01 p.m. - 
A woman on Herbert Rd. reported that another person bit her leg.

It was not specified who bit her leg.

Paramedics treated the injury on scene.

Dec. 20, 11:05 a.m. - 
Chelmsford firefighers joined with Westford firefighters to find a reported motor vehicle fire somewhere between Exit 32 and 33 on 495, but after searching for 20 minutes, neither department could find the vehicle in question.

Dec. 27, 12:50 a.m. - Paramedics aided an intoxicated man with facial injuries walking down Turnpike Road. 

The paramedics noted visible blood and swelling on his face and blood on his hands as well. 

After the man was treated, he was arrested by police for alleged domestic assault. 


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »