Oct. 2, 10:29 p.m. - Four units were dispatched for reports of natural gas inside of a building on Boston Road.
No discernible odors were found after approximately 15 minutes of investigation.
Oct. 2, 11:00 p.m. - A carbon monoxide detector went off in a Manhattan Drive home's basement.
After about 15 minutes, it was determined that home's owner had a faulty carbon monoxide detector and needed a new one.
Oct. 4, 3:04 p.m. - An individual called the Fire Department after smelling burning plastic in the area of Acton Road.
Two units dispatched to the scene were initially unable to find anything, with the individual saying the smell may be coming fro a burning vehicle.
Two other units dispatched to the area were also unable to find anything, but eventually the first two units discovered burnt out brakes from a car in the backyard of a home nearby, which was assumed to be the cause of the smell.
Oct. 5, 12:06 a.m. - Firefighters were dispatched to Elizabeth Drive after a passing by motorist said they saw smoke near the intersection of Mill Road and Elizabeth Drive.
However, after approximately 15 minutes of investigation, no smoke could be found in the area.