Wednesday, August 14
- Police arrested Scott B. Babbitt, 33, of 5 Dane Ave., North Billerica, for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, subsequent offense, and violation of special regulations.
- Michele Fitzgerald, 42, of 14 Buckingham Drive, Billerica, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for operating with a suspended license. Fitzgerald was also charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle after a license suspension, and operating a motor vehicle on a revoked registration.
- Officers arrested Margo Cockerline, 40, of 181 Middlesex Street, North Chelmsford, and charged her with larceny of property greater than $250.
- Devin Masse, 26, of 16 Tyler Park, Lowell, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Police arrested Joseph A. Webb, 27, of 17 Delwood Road, Chelmsford, on an outstanding warrant.
- Following a traffic stop, officers arrested Gerard L. O'Keefe, 57, of 341 Pawtucket Blv., Lowell, on a warrant for operating on a suspended license. He was also arrested and charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Marcia M. Davenport, 47, of 62 Groton Road, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with violating a restraining order after allegedly calling an Arlington couple that had an abuse prevention order against her.
- Police arrested Helen Dolfin, 58, of 5 Central Square, Chelmsford, for assault and battery after a domestic incident.