Monday, May 19
- Following a traffic stop, Justin W. Forbes, 19, of 187 Chelmsford Street, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle without being in possession of a license and a warrant for failure to appear.
- Robert J. Ardini, 24, of 5 Olde Hillside Ave., Billerica, was arrested on a warrant for speeding and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- Police pulled over a vehicle on Drum Hill Road near the Lowell line, and charged the driving with multiple offenses. Emmanuel K. Flaris, 31, of 150 Westview Road, Lowell, was arrested and charged with failure to stop for police, reckless operation to endanger, and filutre to signal before a stop or turn.
- A suspicious person was reported on Chelmsford Street. Police responded and arrested Patrick J. Kinney, 38, of 187 Chelmsford Street, on outstanding warrants for two counts of receiving stolen property and being present where heroin is being kept.
- Officers were called to Stedman Street for a report of a man and woman fighting. Brett M. Miller, 19, of 78 Stedman Street, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with assault and battery, assault and battery on a police officer, and resisting arrest.
- A domestic incident was reported on Peders Place where a 58-year-old man had a piece of glass in his eye. Phyllis Shaw, 57, of 2 Peders Place, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with assault and battery by dangerous weapon.