Tuesday, April 29
- Police were called to Littleton Road for a report of an unwanted man in the area. Upon arrival, police arrested Leonardo F. Aponte Jr., 28, of 270 Littleton Road, Chelmsford. Aponte was charged on a warrant for trespassing and a motor vehicle warrant, along with being a fugitive from justice.
- Chelmsford Police arrested Jake G. Todisco, 21, of 47B Dunstable Road, Chelmsford, on an outstanding warrant, after a traffic stop on Drum Hill Road.
- At 12:31 a.m. police were called to Manning Road when a woman called to report that she needed help. After responding, police arrested William E. Dowling, 64, of 12 Gail Street, Chelmsford. Dowling was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and operating a motor vehicle negligently to endanger.
- A shoplifter was reported by a business on Chelmsford Street. Police responded to the scene and arrested Kimberly A. Thompson, 46, of 189 Parker Street, Lowell. Thompson was charged on an outstanding warrant and also for larceny of property over $250 and illegal possession of a Class A substance.
- Peter M. Veseskis, 41, of 104 Stromquist Ave., Lowell, was arrested on a warrant for shoplifting and another warrant for operating with a license suspended.