Sept. 18, 7:08 a.m. - A unit was dispatched to Princeton Street following reports of gas outside a building.
Ten minutes into the unit's investigation, a leak was found, with National Grid called in to fix the problem, which they did by 8 a.m.
Sept. 18, 9:52 a.m. - Board of Health officials were on scene with first responders in reaction to 90 gallons of herbicides that had gone into a storm drain during the night on Progress Avenue.
Massachusetts Environmental Protect was informed, as well as a Hazmat team from the company that made the herbicides.
Sept. 18, 11:12 a.m. - Smoke was reported in a building on Glen Avenue, but upon arrival, firefighters could not find any sign of a fire.
The couple occupying the building was unclear as to why firefighters were there, beginning to complain about their landlord until the male occupant recalled that he did call the Fire Department, also stating that his daughter had burnt something eight hours earlier on the stove.
He also indicated that he never used the stove due to mechanical issues, and that they were told to bring a grill into the building.
At this point, the initial call was cleared, with additional investigators brought onto the scene to study the matter further.
Sept. 19, 11:03 a.m. - Reports of a natural gas odor at a local nursery led to the evacuation of children in the area. Upon further investigation, the issue was discovered to be a meter not working properly, which was repaired by National Grid within 30 minutes.
Sept. 21, 1:35 p.m. - A resident on Monument Hill Road reported the smell of something burning in their basement, but they couldn't quite put their finger on it as there was no noticeable fire.
Upon further inspection, the odor was coming from a fault dimmer switch, which was later addressed by an electrician.