Oct. 21, 4:59 p.m. - An anonymous informant told firefighters they spotted a child locked inside a vehicle on Turnpike Road. Upon further inspection, the vehicle was not locked and the child was safe.
Oct. 23, 3:21 p.m. - An elderly resident on Parlee Road was concerned about her stove. However, upon further inspection, there was no safety threat.
Oct. 23, 10:15 a.m. - Residents at a nursing home complained of a natural gas smell. It was discovered that a slight odor began when the heating unit was turned on due to a leak in the rooftop HVAC unit.
Oct. 25, 4:27 p.m. - A resident on Fisher Road reported smoke in the area. Firefighters were initially unable to find the smoke, but then discovered it coming from a nearby chimney.