Tuesday, March 18
- Police arrested Kenneth J. Jones, 51, of 4 Howard Road, Chelmsford, on an outstanding warrant for larceny over $250.
- Following a domestic incident in the parking lot of Papa Gino's on Chelmsford Street, an ambulance and several police officers were called to the scene. Eric W. Smith, 37, of 18 First Street, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with assault and battery on a police officer, resisting arrest and assault and battery.
- During the same incident, Kimberly Smith, 37, also of 18 First Street, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with assault and battery.
- Adam Perez-Hernandez, 33, of 76 Elm Street, Lowell, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle after a revoked license and impeded operation.
- Chelmsford Police arrested Paula Leimonitis-Silva, 46, of 174 Tyngsboro Road, Chelmsford. She was charged with operating a motor vehicle after a revoked license and outstanding warrants for trespassing and driving with a suspended license and inspection sticker.
- Following a traffic stop, officers took Luis O. Durand, 33, of 397 Lincoln Ave., Saugus, into custody. Durand was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, second offense, and operating a motor vehicle recklessly to endanger.