Sunday, Sept. 23
10:03 p.m. - Firefighters investigated what was reported as a smoky odor near Gary's Ice Cream.
Saturday, Sept. 24
4:21 p.m. - Emergency officials saw smoke on Grandview Road and checked the area for possible unauthorized burning.
Monday, Sept. 25
8:40 a.m. - Paramedics were on hand for a motor vehicle accident involving a motorcycle on Billerica Road.
1:17 p.m. - A child was locked inside a car in the Market Basket parking lot.
Tuesday, Sept. 26
7:51 p.m. - A vehicle leaking gasoline on Drum Hill Road was investigated.
3:58 p.m. - Firefighters investigated a fault washing machine on Bonanza Road.
4:20 p.m. - A grass fire was extinugished on Chelmsford Street.
Friday, Sept. 29
5:32 p.m. - Paramedics treated an injury at the Chelmsford High School football game.