Monday, March 31
- Police arrested Elsa A. Nelson, 20, of 1990 Middlesex Street, Lowell, and charged her with two counts of larceny of property over $250.
- Corey A. Milinazzo, 23, of 62 Mobile Ave., Chelmsford, was arrested on three outstanding warrants.
- Chelmsford Police arrested Margo Cockerline, 41, of 181 Middlesex Street, North Chelmsford. Cockerline was charged on outstanding warrants for larceny over $250, shoplifting by asportation, trespassing, and two additional counts of larceny over $250.
- Jose A. Dasilva, 55, of 288 Littleton Road, Chelmsford, was arrested on a warrant for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Jonathan A. Harvey, 24, was taken into custody on a warrant for operating on a license suspended for OUI.
- On four outstanding warrants, Chelmsford Police arrested Paula Leimonitis-Silva, 46, of 174 Tyngsboro Road, Chelmsford. The warrants for operating on a suspended license, trespassing and shoplifting by concealing.
- Kaylyn Jen Mathis, 22, of 2 Mt. Pleasant Street, Chelmsford, was arrested for operating with a suspended license and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Keith R. Roderick, 28, of 151 Davis Road, Dracut, was arrested on a default warrant.
Thursday, April 3
- Chelmsford Police arrested Adam Quaden, 30, of 18 Chelmsford Road, North Billerica. Quaden was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, operating a motor vehicle negligently to endanger and failure to stay in marked lanes.
- Eric S. Anderson, 34, of 94 Midland Street, Lowell, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle on a license suspended for a substance related arrest, failure to stay in marked lanes, and failure to signal before a stop or turn.
- Jaime A. Cortijo, 28, of 203 Fletcher Street, Lowell, was arrested on a warrant for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and possession of Class B drugs.
- Officers arrested Brandon Gabriel Cimino, 30, of 32 Glenvale Ave., Billerica. He was charged with operating a motor vehicle after a suspended license, failure to stay in marked lanes, and two warrant counts of operating on a suspended license.
- Matthew D. Baer, 26, of 15 Woodland Drive, Litchfield, N.H., was arrested for being a disorderly person. During the same incident, Vladimir Kolodyazhny, 24, of 1 Lynnbrook Road, Southbrook, was also charged with being a disorderly person.