Monday, May 26
- Police were called to Woodbine Street for a report of people arguing. After several officers arrived at the home, police arrested Phuong T. Huynh, 31, of 15 Woodbine Street, Chelmsford. Huynh was charged with assault and battery.
- Officers arrested Brandon Gabriel Cimino, 30, of 32 Glenvale Ave., Billerica, on three outstanding warrants. Cimino's warrant were for suspended license, lights violation and marked lanes violation.
- A shoplifter was detained at a Chelmsford Street business. Police responded and arrested Khushali G. Trivedi, 36, of 1007 Westford Street, Lowell. Trivedi was charged with larceny of property over $250.
- Police responded to a Chelmsford Street business for a report of a shoplifter. Following the incident, Tammy L. Noonan, 39, of 80 Boisvert Street, Lowell, was arrested and charged with shoplifting by asportation of merchandise.
- Gildo Desousa, 39, of 313 High Street, Lowell, was arrested on a warrant for unlicensed negligent operation of a motor vehicle.