Monday, June 23
- Chelmsford Police arrested Jose A. Serrano, 26, of 241 Appleton Street, Lowell, on an outstanding warrant for unlicensed operation a motor vehicle and equipment violation.
- After a traffic stop on Gorham Street near the Billerica town line, police arrested Amanda Mari Cianciulli, 26, of 23 Boston Road, Billerica. Cianciullio was charged with speeding, failure to stop for police and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor.
- Police were called to Littleton Road for a domestic argument. After arriving at the scene, officers arrested Sanju M. John, 31, of 270 Littleton Road, Chelmsford. He was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and assault and battery.
- Following a traffic stop, officers arrested Sopha Nguon, 30, of 11 Edson Street, Lowell. Nguon was charged with operating a motor vehicle after a suspended license and failure to own a motor vehicle inspection sticker.
- Two brothers were fist fighting on Lakeside Ave. during a domestic incident. Police arrested Peter J. Bradley Jr., 23, of 606 School Street, Lowell, and charged him with assault and battery.