This is a portion of the log. This information is open to the public. All information is provided by Chelmsford Police.
Wednesday, March 14
- At 1:16 a.m., police responded to Glen Avenue at Chelmsford Street for a report of a suspicious person in dark clothing.
- At 2:16 a.m., police responded to Glen Avenue for a report of destruction/damage to property. Matthew E. Waddell, 20, of 141 North Road, was charged with malicious destruction of property.
- At 9:50 a.m., police responded to Glen Avenue for a report of theft from a storage facility.
- At 3:43 p.m, police responded to Alexandria Way for a report of a threat left on a note on a door.
- At 4:26 p.m., a Frederick Street resident reported a car break-in.
Thursday, March 15
- At 12:39 a.m., police responded to Tyngsboro Road at Vinal Square for a report of "kids on bikes pushing a third bike."
- At 1:41 p.m, police responded to Alexandria Way for another report of a note left with threats.
- At 3:34 p.m., police responded to Drum Hill Road for a report of a female shoplifter.
For any questions about this log, e-mail email@example.com.