Friday, June 6
- Police stopped a vehicle at Wal-Mart and arrested the driver. Luis O. Sanchez, 29, of 452 Central Street, Lowell, was arrested on outstanding warrants for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- Officers arrested Linda J. Yates, 60,of 16 Tacoma Circle, Nashua, N.H., and charged her on a warrant for operating under the influence of liquor, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and leaving the scene of property damage.
- Police requested back up on Drum Hill Road after a man allegedly assaulted a police officer. Edward K. Jones, 40, of 150 Hunt Road, Chelmsford, was charged with assault and battery on a police officer and assault with intent to murder.
- A disturbance was reported in a parking lot on Cushing Place. Todd J. Livingstone, 41, of 73 Cross Street, Dunstable, was arrested and charged with assault and battery.
- On Brian Road police pulled over a vehicle. Carlos A. Lourenco, 55, of 54 Windham Road, Tewksbury, was arrested following the traffic stop. Lourenco was charged with operating under the influence of liquor, second offense. He was also charged with failure to stay in marked lanes, operating a motor vehicle recklessly to endanger and illegal possession of a Class B substance.
- A domestic abuse prevention order violation was reported on Stedman Street. Adam Joshua Knox, 32, of 47 Stedman Street, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with violating an a domestic abuse restraining order and violating domestic abuse laws.