Friday, April 11
- On Richardson Road, police were called about larceny. After arriving at the scene, police arrested Joseph E. Fontaine, 18, of 35 Boston Road, Chelmsford, and charged him with larceny from a building.
- In the same incident, police arrested Augustine M. Makarutsa, 19, of 172 Main Street, Chelmsford, and charged them with receiving stolen property greater than $250 and being a minor transporting or carrying liquor.
- Alexander M. Mungai, 40, of 871 Lakeview Ave., Lowell, was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle after a suspended license, inspection failure, giving a false name to police, and falsifying or stealing a motor vehicle document.
- Stop & Shop loss prevention had a shoplifter in custody. Police arrived and arrested Joann E. Patterson, 56. She was charged with shoplifting by asportation of merchandise.
- Stephen E. Callery, 43, of 130 Concord Street, Lowell, was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle after a license suspension and failure to stop at a stop sign.
- Police received a call about a fight in the parking lot of a Chelmsford Street business. Michael R. Silk, 35, of 10 Field Street, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with assault and battery by a dangerous weapon, assault and battery, and operating a motor vehicle after a license suspension.
- On Cottage Row Street, a domestic incident was reported with one person allegedly attacking the other. Colleen D. Maher, 42, of 19 Cottage Road Street, North Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery.