Friday, May 23
- Corey R. Carlson, 24, of 1 J Street, Dracut, was arrested and charged on an outstanding warrant for operating an uninsured vehicle.
- Police checked on suspicious activity involving a purple Jeep on North Road. Lawrence K. Doucette, 40, of 52 Green Street, Athol, was arrested and charged with being a disorderly person, assault and battery on a police officer, and resisting arrest.
- Officers arrested Laura J. Durette, 33, of 82 Brick Kiln Road, Chelmsford. She was charged on a warrant for distribution of Class B drugs and possession of Class C and Class E drugs.
- An alleged shoplifter was caught leaving a store on Parkhurst Road. Louis D. Lebel, 22, of 34 Nashua Road, Pelham, N.H., was arrested and charged with illegal possession of a Class A substance and shoplifting by asportation of merchandise.
- Following the same incident, Felish M. Randolph, 20, of 123 Lawrence Street, Lowell, was also taken into custody on two outstanding warrants. She was also charged with shoplifting by asportation of merchandise and giving a false name to police.
- Helen D. Dolfin, 58, of 5 Central Square, Chelmsford, was arrested on two outstanding warrant charges.
- Police arrested Amin Hakime Sykes, 34, of 671 Walk Hill Street, Boston. Sykes was charged on two outstanding warrants and also for operating a motor vehicle after a revoked registration.