Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday in Chelmsford, with contested races to be decided for Town Moderator and Board of Selectmen positions.
Below is a complete list of who will be on the ballot, with additional selections to be made for Town Meeting Member varying by precinct.
- Board of Selectmen (One seat for three years): Robert P. Joyce, Joseph D. Ready.
- Town Moderator (One seat for three years): Richard E. DeFreitas (incumbent), and Jon H. Kurland.
- School Committee (Two seats for three years): W. Allen Thomas Jr. (incumbent), Michael L. Rigney (incumbent).
- Planning Board (Two seats for three years): Nancy K. Araway, Michael N. Raisbeck (incumbent) and Glenn A. Kohl (Pulled papers on January 28 but did not return them).
- Board of Health (One seat for three years): Nicholas H. Parlee.
- Library Trustee (One seat for one year): Andrew V. Silinsh.
- Library Trustee (Three seats for three years): Margaret E. Marshall (incumbent), Peggy Dunn (incumbent), and Pamela Dawn Davies (incumbent).
- Cemetery Commission (One seat for three years): Thomas A. St. Germain Sr. (incumbent).