The following are entries from the Chelmsford Police log for Oct. 26, 27, 28 and 29.
Additional information is available in certain cases from the Chelmsford Police Records Department for a nominal fee.
Friday, Oct. 26
- Joseph William Regan, 22, of 5 Phillips Dr. in Westford was arrested on charges of alleged operation of a motor vehicle under a suspended license and operating an unregistered vehicle
- At 4:58 p.m., police investigated a suspicious man near the intersection of Cushing Place and Central Square "banging a drum."
- At 8:40 p.m., police chased a potential shoplifter on Drum Hill Road.
Saturday, Oct. 27
- Joseph O'Donnell, 49, of 1 Elm Rd. in Westford was arrested on charges of alleged operation of a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
Sunday, Oct. 28
- Lenya Liakos, 24, of 88 Tyler Park in Lowell, was arrested during a motor vehicle stop on charges stemming from a previous warrant.
- At 12:24 p.m., police checked on individuals randomly walking on railroad tracks near Tyngsboro Road.
Monday, Oct. 29
- At 8:51 a.m., police investigated a motor vehicle that hit a pole near the intersection of Littleton and Chamberlain roads.