Today is Wednesday, April 6, and yesterday was Election Day. Here are 5 things that defined yesterday's results:
1. Weather: It was a gloomy, rainy day yesterday. Sign-holders donned gloves and ponchos, and often took breaks in their cars to get out of the rain. Luckily today will be sunny. Still, had the election been held today instead of yesterday -- would more people have voted?
2. Recalls: It seems like has soured the mood of elections. Yesterdayenough signatures to force a recall election for Matt Hanson, Pat Wojtas, Jon Kurland and George Dixon.
3. Fire Station: The great debate over the fire station has finally come to an end. Did it work out the way you wanted it to?
4. Uncontested races: For whatever the reason, there was only one contested race for a seat on the Planning Board in yesterday's election. Were voters bored with this year's election or just apathetic anyway?
5. Patch: We provided you with the very latest yesterday and we'll continue to cover what comes next regarding all the issues at hand. To relive yesterday's fun, check out our , andfrom the polls.