Temperatures could hit 100 degrees today, so be sure to keep cool. Here are some ways to cool off in Chelmsford.
1. Visit and take a dip in Located off Grant Street, the lake is a quiet place to relax and a functional place to cool off on such a hot summer day. Or, take a ride to Heart Pond and do the same.
2. Keep cool with ice cream from or .
3. The town's cooling stations are the library and the Senior Center. Stop in to stay cool.
4. Stay hydrated. Grab an iced beverage at the or .
5. Take it easy. Stay indoors if at all possible today. Working out outside? Be sure to do it early in the morning or late in the afternoon.