It's almost Valentine's Day, and it's time to talk about plans with your significant other. Many local couples will opt for a nice dinner, so here are some places to go on that special night.
1. There's nothing like great Italian food on Valentine's Day, and owner Cathy Ribeck is sure to have a menu that aims to please the lovebirds of Chelmsford.
2. . Moonstones is a classy place to take a Valentine you're looking to impress.
3. . For a perhaps more daring Valentine's Day date, this Latin-influence cuisine is the perfect place.
4. If your sweetie is more of a creature of habit, Princeton Station will have what you're looking for.
5. . Glenview's extensive menu is sure to satisfy the taste buds of any Valentine.