The Boston Flower & Garden Show brings Spring to New England March 13-17, 2013 at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston. Concern for the environment and enthusiasm for home veggie production have planted “Seeds of Change” in New England’s gardens. This spectacular five-day event features over 20 gardens created by professional landscape designers, nurseries and historic properties embracing innovative new plants, materials and techniques that increase the beauty, bountiful harvest and ecological friendliness of gardens and outdoor spaces.
- Garden Marketplace: Hundreds of retail vendors feature thousands of plants, garden tools and furnishings, landscape services, botanical décor and floral themed gifts.
- The Birds & the Bees: Experts will be demonstrating how to raise chickens and keep bees – two of the fastest growing environmental hobbies.
- From Garden to Gourmet: Local chefs teach how to grow, use and preserve produce and herbs for year-round enjoyment and nutrition.
- Floral Competitions: The annual tradition continues as the Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts and the Massachusetts Horticultural Society coordinate colorful competitions amongst the region’s top amateur floral arrangers and horticulturists, all set to the show theme.
- Ask the Experts: Master Gardeners will be on hand to help with vexing garden issues from soil typing to insect treatments.
- Little Sprouts Kids Corner: Children’s activities center on learning the importance of organic gardening.
The 2013 Boston Flower & Garden Show is sponsored by Subaru of New England and produced by Paragon Group of Needham, Massachusetts, an event marketer and producer of major events including the New England International Auto Show and the National Golf Expo Boston.
- Seaport World Trade Center, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston
Dates & Hours:
- Wednesday, March 13, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Thursday, March 14, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Friday, March 15, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, March 16, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday, March 17, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Adults $20
- Seniors (65+) $17
- Children (6-17) $10
- Children Under 6 Free
- Group discount tickets are available for advance purchase in quantities of 20 or more.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.bostonflowershow.com, or call Paragon Group at (781) 273-5533.