Tis the season to be merry and brighten up a local seniors’ holiday through the Be a Santa to a Senior program! Home Instead Senior Care serving Chelmsford and the surrounding area is kicking off this year’s program with multiple area Christmas trees, located at:
- Walgreens, 86 Chelmsford Street, Chelmsford
- Walgreens, 1161 Bridge Street, Lowell
- Chelmsford Crossings – Benchmark Assisted Living Community, 199 Chelmsford Street, Chelmsford
- Billerica Public Library, 15 Concord Road, Billerica
- Workers Credit Union Bank, 6 Turnpike Road, Chelmsford
To be a Santa to an area senior, stop by any of the locations listed below to select an ornament from the tree. Each ornament will have a gift suggestion, such as slippers or a blanket. Have fun shopping, and return the unwrapped gift in a bag with the ornament to any one of the above locations by December 16.
Be a Santa to a Senior is an annual holiday gift program developed to brighten the lives of older adults that are alone or financially challenged during the holiday season. Since introducing the Be a Santa to a Senior program, Home Instead Senior Care has helped provide 1.2 million gifts to more than 700,000 seniors in need. Please call 978-256-5950 for more information or questions, or visit www.beasantatoasenior.com.