Black Friday and Cyber Monday are almost upon us. Between the two days, money will be spent, gifts will be bought and dreams may be on the way to getting fulfilled. They are the two biggest shopping days of the holiday season.
That being said, for the 4th year in a row, I compiled yet another list of top tech toys and gadgets for any age and budget.
As with prior years, they are in no particular order of favoritism, as I love all gadgets equally. So don’t be a turkey, don’t be a scrooge. Make sure Santa Clause and Hannukka Harry know what to put under the tree or next to the Menorah.
- The Magellan eXplorist 710 with Nat Geo Topo maps will please any hunter or outdoors person and is extremely weather proof, which is a good thing since winter is coming.
- Netzero has your internet needs covered, either via a hot spot or a USB stick. There is even a free option which seems to fit any bill.
- The Livescribe Sky WiFi smartpen is like putting a genius in your hand that sends everything to Evernote.
- Grace Digital Audio will impress anyone’s listening senses with their vintage Victoria internet radio.
- You iOS device will be its own weather machine with the Netatmo weather station, which is the ONLY device of its kind exclusively for iOS.
- For the kids (and the kids in us all) RC Cars by Dexim and Deskpets, as well as the Black Swann RC Stealth Helicopter with video camera will be very welcome as gifts.
- For the discerning audiophile, Spinnaker Speakers by Edifier will bring music to anyone’s ears.
- Next time you tell the kids to scoot, make sure it is on the ultra cool Razor E90 electric scooter.
- Downgrade to a rotary phone by upgrading to the vTech retro phone.
- The Scottevest is what all well dressed techies are wearing.
- If Bluetooth portability is a must, check out the Solemate speaker from Jabra and the Flip from JBL
- Take a picture in any environment with the water, drop, shock and dust proof Pentax WG2 GPS camera.
- The Epson Expression XP400 small-in-one printer is big enough for the most colorful print jobs, easy enough to print a letter and small enough to fit anywhere.
- Charging your iPhone and comfortably making a call is easy with the Good Call retro handset.
- Carry your data fashionably with a flash drive on your keychain or on a bracelet thanks to PNY.
- Burn the holiday calories thanks to the Magellan Switch line of watches.
- Say good by to your phone bill and say hi to the new Ooma.
- The FAVI Bluetooth keyboard makes all of your portable devices easier to type on and navigate through.
Those several products will give you a good start to your holiday shopping. So get out there on Black Friday, and shop, shop and shop. Be sure to comment below or write me with any good deals to share with other readers. If none of these make you want to get out and shop, then shop in your best pj’s at Amazon.com.