1. Movie Night at North Town Hall…. Check out a Nightmare Before Christmas on Friday! It costs $2, with a $10 cap per family. There will also be food and refreshments.
2. Learn to Build a Business in Today’s Economy…. Chelmsford Community Education has a class at 6 p.m. at their offices on Dalton Road.
3. Enjoy a Swedish Christmas… with Trinity Lutheran Church as they celebrate the Sankta Lucia Festival on Saturday, Dec. 14
4. Make Art With Marshmellows…. At the library on Wednesday at 4:30! It’s free and no reservation is required, but it’s open to Grades 5 to 12 only.
5. Congrats to Robert Ricci… the Chelmsford resident and Nichols College junior was named as a Second Team selection on the the 23rd Steve “Merc” Morris Worcester Area All-Star College Football Team.