Invite a friend
TOPS Take off Pounds Sensibly
No quick fixes. No fad diets. No pills or magic potions.No outrageous monthly fees.
TOPS Club, Inc. is the original, nonprofit, weight-loss support and wellness education organization. Our program is scientifically proven and has helped millions over the last 60+ years. TOPS promotes successful, affordable weight management with a hands-on pounds-off® approach that combines:
- healthy eating
- regular physical activity
- wellness information
- awards and recognition
- support from others at weekly chapter meetings
Weekly meetings provide a supportive, educational environment where people are encouraged and not judged. If face-to-face meetings aren’t your style or if you can’t find a meeting that fits your schedule, you can be an online member and still take advantage of our experts’ tips and our many print and online materials. Plus, you can choose to join a chapter at any time in the future or change chapters.
With nearly 10,000 chapters across the U.S. and Canada, each meeting is a little different, so you might want to visit a few meetings in your area to find the one that’s best for you.
The first visit to any chapter is free.
|Where||Chelmsford Center for the Arts 1a North Rd, Chelmsford, MA 01824|
|Time||6:15 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Chelmsford Center for the Arts
Chelmsford Center for the Arts is a public art space located on North Road in Chelmsford. The Center features regularly scheduled exhibits by both local and visiting artists in addition to offering studio space rentals, hosting classes, presenting seminars and holding community activities. For more information about the gallery and upcoming events, visit the Chelmsford Center for the Arts website.
Other events here
- Robert Moll "Photography and Fine Art" course Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- "Now is Your Time to Enlist! Chelmsford in the Civil War" Exhibit Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–7:30 pm
- "Now is Your Time to Enlist! Chelmsford in the Civil War" Exhibit Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Free Bodhi Meditation Class May 17, 2013 / May 31, 2013 / June 14, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- The Art of Healing with Laughter Sun, Jun 9, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
- 2013 Chelmsford Summer Flute Camp August 12, 2013 / August 13, 2013 / August 14, 2013 / August 15, 2013 / August 19, 2013 / August 20, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / August 22, 2013,