Invite a friend
Illumination Opera Presents America on the Opera and Musical Theatre Stage
To celebrate the newly renovated and restored Chelmsford Center for the Arts in the historic 1879 old town hall, Illumination Opera presents “America on the Opera and Musical Theatre Stage,” with fully staged scenes spanning the early 20th century to the present. Directed by Priscilla Stevens with pianist Susan Bishov performing on the Steinway B courtesy of M. Steinert & Sons. Saturday, November 17 at 7 pm and Sunday, November 18 at 2:00 pm. Tickets are available at the CCA and at the door $15 Adults/$10 Seniors and Students.
More About Chelmsford Center for the Arts
Chelmsford Center for the Arts is a public art space located on North Road in Chelmsford. The Center features regularly scheduled exhibits by both local and visiting artists in addition to offering studio space rentals, hosting classes, presenting seminars and holding community activities. For more information about the gallery and upcoming events, visit the Chelmsford Center for the Arts website.
Other events here
- Fourth Friday CCA Open Mic Tomorrow, May 24, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- "Now is Your Time to Enlist! Chelmsford in the Civil War" Exhibit Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- TOPS Take off Pounds Sensibly Weekly on Mondays, 6:15 pm–8:00 pm
- "Now is Your Time to Enlist! Chelmsford in the Civil War" Exhibit Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Free Bodhi Meditation Class May 17, 2013 / May 31, 2013 / June 14, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- The Art of Healing with Laughter Sun, Jun 9, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
- 2013 Chelmsford Summer Flute Camp August 12, 2013 / August 13, 2013 / August 14, 2013 / August 15, 2013 / August 19, 2013 / August 20, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / August 22, 2013,