Today We Find Out If You Could Make The Chelmsford Quiz Show Team
Did you have what it takes?
On Friday, we gave you some questions from previous years on WGBH's High School Quiz Show, and today we have the answers.
Don't forget, the episode with Chelmsford's team will air on WGBH on March 10.
1) What Shakespeare title character is warned by a soothsayer, “Beware the ides of March”?
Answer: Julius Caesar
2) What is the total sum of all interior angles in a pentagon?
Answer: 540 degrees
3) In 1901 what educator and reformer published his autobiography Up from Slavery?
Answer: Booker T. Washington
4) What French Impressionist painter is well known for his Water Lilies series, depicting his flower garden at Giverny?
Answer: Claude Monet
5) Occurring about every five years and affecting weather patterns across the globe, El Niño refers to the warming of equatorial waters in which ocean?
Answer: Pacific Ocean