TELL US: How Far Will The Lions Make It On WGBH's High School Quiz Show?
Their first round match against Wellesley airs on March 10.
Earlier this week, WGBH announced the schedule (posted below) for Chelmsford and the other teams competing in the year's WGBH High School Quiz Show.
Today, we want to ask you: how far do you think the Lions will make it in the competition? Can they beat Wellesley? What about those other teams? Perhaps they might even make it to face the winners of the Granite State Challenge in New Hampshire?
Let us know your prognostications in the comments!
All episodes premiere Sundays at 6:30pm, repeating Saturdays at 6pm, on WGBH 2:
· Hopkinton vs. North Quincy February 10
· Acton-Boxborough vs. Hingham February 17
· Advanced Math and Science vs. Brookline February 24
· Lincoln-Sudbury vs. Somerville March 3
· Chelmsford vs. Wellesley March 10
· Rockport vs. Sharon March 17
· Lexington vs. Needham March 24
· Framingham vs. Wachusett March 31