Teen Arrested for Drug Possession With Intent to Distribute at High School
All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
This is a portion of the Chelmsford Police log. All information is provided by Chelmsford Police. This information is open to the public.
Monday, Feb. 6
- At 12:12 a.m., police responded to Ideal Avenue for a "possible drunk wife causing problems."
Tuesday, Feb. 7
- At 8:39 a.m., police a Woodlawn Avenue resident reported harassment.
- At 8:27 p.m., police responded to Parkhurst Drive for a report of a past shoplifter.
- A Tyngsboro man was arrested at 8:58 p.m. on Tyngsboro Road after he was pulled over. David C. Richardson, 36, of 180 Tyngsboro Road, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and operating a motor vehicle without an inspection sticker.
Wednesday, Feb. 8
- At 9:43 a.m., police responded to Richardson Road for a report of two Chelmsford High students with possible drug activity. Cameron F. Engdahl, 17, of 71 Elm St., was charged with possession of a Class D drug with intent to distribute and violating a controlled substance act within a school zone.
- At 11:18 a.m., police responded to Drum Hill Road for a report of a car driving at a high speed with "disrespectful teens" inside.
- At 3:22 p.m., police responded to Drum Hill Road for a suspicious woman asking for money.
- At 10:43 p.m., police responded to Hunt Road for a report of a car roll over.
For any questions about this log, e-mail email@example.com.